Job Number: 2622
Salary / Pay Rate: $43,000.00
Responsibilities: Identifies and suggests innovative approaches and participates in implementing performance improvement opportunities. Maintains compliance with Company policy and procedures in accordance with governing laws and standards.
Analyzes and prioritizes office operations and procedures:
- Composing and typing correspondence, relaying confidential information
- Gathering and interpreting information to assist in developing complex reports
- Requisition of supplies
- Maintain departmental files and other clerical services.
- Uses discretion and judgment when screening visitors and telephone
- Responds to majority of calls and visitors by utilizing relevant department and company policies
- Provide quality response and interact with a variety of stakeholders, including employees, residents, visitors which may include members of the Board.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Assists with presentations, meetings, agenda, packets, graphs, logistics and minutes as needed.
- Assists in research and information to further initiatives related to company growth and expansion.
- Routinely relays highly sensitive and confidential
- Proofreads and edits final copy materials for accuracy, consistency and
- Is proficient with specific database management and reporting software, as
- Collects receipts and prepares a summary of credit card expenses and expense reports as requested.
- Opens and reviews mail and identifies anything Check availability on any meeting/event invitations.
- Schedules appointments / calendar and looks ahead to anticipate
- Makes travel reservations and conference registrations, as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Completion of related education at an accredited college/technical school and 2 years of experience or 4 years of related experience. Experience as a Business office manager or accounting experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficiency with Human Resource systems; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software Excel and PowerPoint experience. Proficiency with other programs, i.E., database, reporting, work order, etc, as applicable.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Must maintain the confidentiality of assignments and to work under pressure of deadlines, including flexibility in work schedule (overtime, etc.). Knowledge of accounting/finance preferred, ability to multitask for several individuals a must.