Job Number: 3070
Salary / Pay Rate: $75,000.00
A growing insurance agency located in Media, PA is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team!
This role will be on-site, so only local candidates will be considered.
Job Summary: The Commercial Lines Account Manager performs the essential functions of the position, which include aiding Sales Executives, Account Executives, clients with service needs and making changes to existing accounts. Specific service and marketing responsibilities are required in this position. Meets service and sales delivery standards and performs essential functions to the quality and service standards developed by the agency.
If you have your P&C License and are looking for a new opportunity with a solid company, please apply today to learn more!
- Provides technical support to Sales Executive/Account Executive(s); specifically in analyzing client needs, coverage forms, and quotations.
- Schedules appointments with clients as requested by the Sales Executive/Account Executive(s).
- Occasionally accompanies Sales Executive/Account Executive on prospect and client meetings as requested by Sales Executive.
- Completes applications in coordination with Sales Executive/Account Executive(s); submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements, and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to the client with appropriate correspondence.
- Determines if direct or agency billing is appropriate and invoices accordingly.
- Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules, and proposals for word processing as needed.
- Processes renewals in coordination with Sales Executives/Account Executive(s) according to agency procedures.
- Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary