Job Number: 2731
Salary / Pay Rate: $70,000.00
Join our team in Byron, MN as a Maintenance Technician! We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment where you can utilize your mechanical abilities and problem-solving skills to perform a wide range of tasks related to equipment maintenance and repairs. With opportunities for professional growth, cutting-edge facilities, work-life balance, and impactful work, we value your expertise and provide a supportive environment for your career development. Take the next step in your maintenance career and be part of our success story! Apply today for more information on this exciting opportunity.
2nd Shift Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Direct Reports: None
The 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician will collaborate with the maintenance department to ensure efficient production schedules and adherence to quality standards. This role involves conducting preventative and multi-craft maintenance to minimize downtime. Maintenance Technicians will perform a range of skilled tasks related to building maintenance, property maintenance, electrical systems, heating and cooling systems, plumbing, machine repair, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ensure compliance with safety practices, policies, and procedures.
- Install and maintain production equipment by performing diverse tasks.
- Respond to emergency repairs of production equipment.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals to facilitate required maintenance.
- Troubleshoot issues and execute necessary repairs.
- Possess mechanical skills in various areas such as mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and machine repairs.
- Utilize a variety of hand tools, inspection equipment, and material handling equipment.
- Identify equipment issues and inform the appropriate team members.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- 1-3 years of maintenance experience.
- Training on 1st shift for 4 weeks; 8am-4pm; transitioning to 2nd shift hours of 3pm-1: 30am Monday through Friday.
- Mechanical ability is required.
- Ability to follow instructions and learn is a must.
- Weekend availability once a month.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Capability to receive and carry out instructions safely and efficiently.
- Manual dexterity and ability to occasionally lift up to 100lbs.
- Flexibility to bend, stand, walk, turn, and pivot.
- Capacity to make minor decisions based on standard practice.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibrations. The work environment may have a high noise level.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.